The P-YES.gov.ng Registration form is on and form is FREE! Just like other Empowerment programs available, P-YES is set to undergo training and practical skills acquisition programmes in multiple vocations. Whereby as a beneficiaries you’ll be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), with an expectation to grow and further empower other members of your community who are also unemploy youths from 18 to 40 years of age.
In the past, many complain not to have been selected on other platforms, and that is the MUST reason we, RecruitmentCycle.com” have done the work easy as ABC… showing every step of the form and how to fill correctly and efficiently fill the form.
Do not start filling the form when you don’t understand yet (we are also here to assist) so make sure you read up this page before commencing to fill the form.
There are requirements you must possess to join this SCHEME, and this is listed below.
Requirements For Applying for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Program
- You must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- You must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- You must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- As a beneficiary, you should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within your communities.
- You Must Complete a guarantor’s form (Get Form here) which you will be uploading at the end of the P-YES registration form.
How to Start Your Online P-YES.gov.ng Registration
- Go to her official web site www.p-yes.gov.ng
- From the official website navigate to “Application” and select or click on “Start Your Application”
- The form to start with, your email address and mobile phone number required here
Please note that you MUST use a valid and active email and phone number.
- Once you hit the “SIGN UP” button, where the Verification code alert SMS and the email address you used.
- Now you are expected to open either your SMS or email account and type in the verification code just as sent to you. Also on the same page, you will create the password to use accessing your P-YES.gov.ng Login Dashboard account.
(See Image Below)
Please note that you can also reapply for the verification code just in case you didn’t receive the initial application of it. Then click – “ACTIVATE ACCOUNT” once you have entered the code SMS to you and have also created the desired password for your P-YES account
- Now you are right inside your Dashboard to start filling the main application form. It is very important you take time to fill the online P-YES Recruitment Program and to avoid mistakes or any form of a rush, you can always save at any point you stopped to continue or resume later. You could see that the P-YES.gov.ng Registration has 5-stages to complete the steps let get into the main P-YES Registration portal and complete the process…
Step 1: Biodata and Contact Details
This stage requires your full name, emails, contact information like your locations, mode of identity, date of birth and marriage status, and few more info just about You. But the form will be divided into 2part which is the BIO and Contact information.Step 2: Employment and Program History
Here you provided your educational qualification, and you have to make it known via the application whether you own business if you are a beneficiary of any Government empowerment scheme like the NPower, Sure-P, Cash Transfer Scheme and the rest of it. You will also have to mention your employment status.
Step 3: TWO Referees and A Next of Kin information
This is the page where you fill the name, address and phone number of your referees. You are supposed to provide at least 2 referees and 1 next of Kin.
By default, one referee form you shall see, but by clicking the “Add” button will create more likely forms to complete the referees, while the next of kin form appears (at the bottom) after the referees are complected 2 in numbers.
STEP 4: Area of Interest and Your Next Level Beneficiary
Once this page opens you are to select the area of your interest, After selecting that, there are also sub-selections to choose under that area of interest you selected. For instance, you selected “Technology” the sub interest enlisted for you to also select will be fabric, welding, etc. But you are to select up to 3 subs of your interest.
The next part of the form is providing the next Beneficiary whom you are going to train under you to also benefit all you will be benefiting from P-YES program. Simple inform of that person is needed, this includes; next beneficiary bio-data and contact information.
STEP 5: Upload of documentation and Submission of P-YES Form
This is the final level of the P-YES online Application now you have to provide the necessary documents, upload them, and agree that all you have provided is correct, then submit.
Once you have submitted, the next is to wait for the next update.
But make sure you always log in to your P-YES dashboard in case of any available update for you.
- Congratulation you have completed the Online Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme form.
Please note that at any point you stop its necessary to always save your applications, to resume from there next time. But failure to do that will warrant you starting from start.
Once you have saved your application, Your page dashboard changes (https://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/applicant/dashboard). Right there you have a link to click on to go back and continue filling the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) recruitment form. Click on “GO TO APPLICATION” to resume.
From the image above you will see on the “Notification Tab” how we fill and save our application to continue later in order to lose the work.
Login Your P-YES Account Dashboard – Applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/login
Its simple when you want to log in, only your phone number and password is needed to gain access again into your account. Meanwhile, use the steps below;
- Visit https://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/login
- Then enter your Phone number You have used for the initial registration.
- Also, enter your password
- Then click “Log In”
Now you should see your dashboard right away. You can continue from your registration or do other information that matter to you.
We are here at all time, ensure using these steps above. But eventually you face any challenges, please do let us know by using the comment box below. Express our self so we know the best method of assistance to deploy.
- Government Jobs1 month ago
N-power Login Portal | npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Contract Jobs3 weeks ago
INEC ADhoc Staff Recruitment Application Form (Apply Here)
- Government Jobs6 months ago
How to Apply for the ongoing Recruitment at Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo
- Government Jobs6 months ago
How to Apply for a Customer Service Officer at Abuja Central Park
- NGO Jobs5 months ago
Apply for a Graduate HR/Admin Assistant at the International Rescue Committee
- Government Jobs5 months ago
How to Apply for a Staff Nurse at the Coal City University 2018
- Internships6 months ago
Apply for LeadHire Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2018
- Company Jobs6 months ago
How to Apply for a Reservation and Ticketing Agent at Qatar Airways